Dr. Clinton Devin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clinton Devin?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Clinton Devin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

Highly Recommend

Very complicated surgery in 2013 was successful in relieving my pain. Dr. Devin was very professional, compassionate, and able to communicate on patient level.

October 13th, 2016

Broken lower back

I saw dr Devin a year and a half ago for a broken lower back. I went. Though the ER and was told I needed surgery to repair my broken back. I ended up with this dr. I don't remember seeing him before surgery or after while I was in the hospital. I saw him a couple weeks later. He said i would be fine. Almost a year later I went to get a second opinion and had a CT scan that showed I had 2 screws in the disks and not in the bone. I was told to go back to him and have them removed. I had been in a lot of pain. He did surgery to remove the hardware, now 5 months later im in worse pain and can not hardly walk. My last visit was 2 weeks ago and he came in the room, i told him that I was still in lots of pain and when I cough my left leg has pain shooting all the way to the foot. He sat there writing and then told me I didn't need to see him anymore and I was as good as I was gonna get. I'm going to see another doctor and im hopeing the new dr can fix the damage that Dr devin has done.

November 11th, 2015

Best doctor

Dr. Devin is so patient and kind. He takes the time to listen and fully explain. His nurse is fantastic. She is always prompt, knowledgeable, and very kind. They are both assets to Vanderbilt.

November 7th, 2015

My surgery with Dr. Devin

I was lucky to get him as a doctor. I was terrified and he was amazing and amazingly patient with me. I was grateful.

April 19th, 2015

He got me walking and my pain level reduced considerably!

October 24th, 2014

Much pain

I was having serious constant pain in my arm that would not go away. My husband drove me to Nashville, from Mississippi, to see him. He was amazing. (and funny!) I was extremely nervous and was very nice to me. No pain now!

January 8th, 2014

Unbelievable surgeon

I came to Dr. Devin with a tumor that left me unable to move my legs. He removed the tumor from my mid back and I am essentially normal. I am so thankful to have met Dr. Devin and feel lucky to have been under his care.

August 21st, 2013

I must have caught him on a bad day...I waited over 2 hours and the visit was maybe 5 minutes. He left to get me information about the surgery he suggested, but a nurse came back with the name of a procedure checked off on a form. That was it. No chance to ask questions. The only good I can say about the visit was he did seem to have reviewed my information before meeting with me. I will not be following up with him, so I cannot comment on his surgical skill.

June 24th, 2013

5 Years of constant pain

I have to thank Dr Devin, He was not even the doctor I was scheduled to see but he saw me and scheduled my surgery performed it and now I have been pain free for the first time in five years and I am just 25 years old. Thank you Dr. Devin excellent job.

June 20th, 2013

patient

Excellent beside manner. My first appointment I was hurting so bad that I could not fill out my paper work. Dr Devin filled it out for me. All of his assistants were very kind especially in recovery. my recovery is 4 wks, so I have not had my follow-up yet.

October 8th, 2012

Patient

Dr. Devin is a great doctor-he did surgery on my neck and he was a very caring doctor-very straight forward and very informative-took out extra time if you needed to talk-answer any questions that you had. If I needed surgery on spine or neck would only let him do. Recomend him highly.

September 3rd, 2012