Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Dille
Dr. Clinton Dille, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID, with another office in Twin Falls, ID. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Dille is affiliated with Magic Valley Regional Medical Center, Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital and Magic Valley Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Dille has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Clinton Dille is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.
Dr. Sandra Thompson
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Twin Falls, ID 0.83 mi30
Dr. Laurence Hicks
Family Medicine, Pain Management
Twin Falls, ID 1.06 mi22
Dr. Thomas Ashby
Twin Falls, ID 1.19 mi22