A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Doerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doerr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Doerr, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doerr has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton H Doerr MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clinton H. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Clinton Doerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Doerr practices Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pulmonologists.