A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Evans, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Edward Evans DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton E. Evans practice?
- Dr. Clinton Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Evans practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.