A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Evans, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Edward Evans DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton E. Evans practice?
- Dr. Clinton Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Evans practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.