inactive

Clinton T Guarino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 14th, 2014
great doctor
I hate what has happened to Clinton. He was a very smart doctor & he took time to explain things on my level. I don't care about his past because he is very knowledgeable. I hope he gets well soon. Maybe he can get reinstated one day.

April 11th, 2014
LOVE this man! Best doctor Ive ever seen! He's seen my parents for years and they wouldnt trust anyone else.

May 29th, 2012
Best Dr in HKY. Takes time with patients. All the critics could have never come back. Clinton has more guts than any of them.

January 9th, 2012
best dr. in hky
this is a fallen world. people should give hima chance. he payed the price for his mistakes and cares more about his patients than any other dr i've ever been to.

September 29th, 2011
awesome Dr. excelent bedside manner friendly and seems to care about me. He was very through with exam and explaining each lab,more Drs could learn from him.

September 16th, 2011
Throwing stones in a glass house
I don't see why everybody downs Dr Guarino. I switched to him from a so called four star dr who could give two craps about me wait time was horrible and when I did get seen he said hello wrote me off then checked level 4 exam to juice my insurance... Now back to Dr Guarino first thing that was done was full lab work then a week follow up. On my follow up he came in with a fully detailed report of my lab work and broke each test down for me also gave me a full physical. I totally disagree with all the negative comments... I have found my Dr and am happy with my decision.

August 26th, 2011
wow.. he is so messed up in the head
what a messed up guy who can barely think straight to eat...