A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Haley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Haley, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Christopher Haley MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clinton C. Haley practice?
- Dr. Clinton Haley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Haley practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.