Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Haley
Dr. Clinton Haley, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haley is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Baylor Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Haley has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clinton Haley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.