A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Harris is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
- Spectrum Special Care Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Kent Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Jacob Harris MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Clinton Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Harris practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.