A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Henson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Henson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Harley Henson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton H. Henson practice?
- Dr. Clinton Henson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Henson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hot Springs, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Hot Springs National, AR.