Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Humphrey
Dr. Clinton Humphrey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Humphrey is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City VA Medical Center and Saint Luke's Hospital. Dr. Humphrey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Humphrey has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Clinton Humphrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Jerome Lamb
Kansas City, KS 0 mi32
Dr. Wojciech Przylecki
Kansas City, KS 0 mi11
Dr. Joshua Linnell
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Residency
Kansas City, KS 0 mi5