A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Humphrey, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Humphrey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphrey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Dale Humphrey MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clinton D. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Clinton Humphrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Humphrey practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists and Kansas City Plastic Surgeons.