Dr. Clinton Humphrey MD Patient Reviews

March 11th, 2017
The Eminent Scar Revision Expert!
Dr. Humphrey is the consummate medical professional. He listens to and sympathizes with your concerns as a patient. The scar revision I had done was performed with precision and care. Even though my large scar had been with me for over 10 years, the results he and his staff produced have been just want I wanted! The scar is now just a faint line that no one notices. I'd highly recommend him to anyone considering scar revision.

April 18th, 2016
Outstanding
Excellent surgical skills and tremendous bedside manner. Very patient. Answered all questions. Would not hesitate to recommend.

February 17th, 2016
Would Recommend
Dr. Humphrey and his care staff were amazing during a traumatic time in my life. After being struck by a drunk driver as a pedestrian Dr. Humphrey took time to listen to my concerns while urging my best care options. He never made me wait long, always smelled clean (which since he was working on my face was important when he was up close), smiled and encouraged me to have hope that things would improve. He never gave me anything but the truth but did it gently.

August 20th, 2013
absolutely top shelf

June 6th, 2012
The best reconstructive surgeon there is.

October 20th, 2011
Highly Recommended
I'd been having breathing problems for as long as I can remember when I was recommended to Dr. Humphrey by another doctor. On my first office visit, he spent a sufficient amount of time with me and was very informative about telling me what he thought needed to be done to fix my problem. He explained what he would need to do and exactly what my recovery would be like. I saw him one more time before my surgery just to go over additional questions I had come up with and again he spent a good amount of time with me making sure I knew exactly what was going to happen. On the day of my surgery, he visited with me before the procedure to make sure I was doing okay, talked again about what he was going to do and about how long it would take. During surgery, my family was updated a number of times on how things were going. After surgery, he came out and talked with them about how everything went and informed them about what I should expect during the next few days. From what my family tells me, he was great in explaining everything. They felt he was very genuine, knowledgeable and trustworthy.It has been almost 2 months since my surgery and I could not be more excited about the outcome. He did a wonderful job fixing my nose functionally as well as aesthetically. He did exactly what we had discussed and totally exceeded my expectations. So far I have had 3 follow-up office visits since surgery and one more appointment scheduled. The staff has been super nice to work with and very accommodating to my needs.I am more than satisfied with everything Dr. Humphrey has done for me. Throughout everything he has been very professional, honest and pleasant to work with. Highly recommended!

October 11th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Humphrey has, so far, been great! Sure, the staff isn't the most hospitable of anyone I've ever met, but they do their job and that's really all that matters. I met with Dr. Humphrey a couple of times before surgery where he discussed what he would do. He made me feel very comfortable while not sugar-coating anything. He told me exactly what to expect, not leaving anything out. I felt like he spent a reasonable amount of time with me during office visits and on the day of surgery. My family was well informed during surgery and he talked with them quite awhile after surgery. They all felt he was very professional and pleasant to talk to. I am, overall, very thankful for Dr. Humphrey and everything he has done for me.

May 19th, 2011
I went to see Dr. Humphrey because I was having trouble breathing out of my nose. Right away he could tell something was not right. He explained that my nose had been broken which was one of the reasons I was having trouble breathing. He explained to me what he thought needed to be done and made sure I was comfortable with that. He was very polite and personable. The morning of my surgery he came to see me to make sure I was doing okay and explained again what he was planning on doing. During the surgery, he was great with my family. He had a nurse talk to my family twice during my procedure to keep them updated on what was going on. Afterwards, he went out himself and told them how the surgery went and why it took longer than expected. Turns out I had broken my nose not once, but probably twice and didn't know it.I had the surgery 9 months ago and have seen Dr. Humphrey 5 times since then. Dr. Humphrey and his staff have been wonderful! They are all extremely caring and always make sure to alleviate any concerns I may have. I am very pleased with my decision to have Dr. Humphrey be my doctor.