A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Jules:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Jules is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jules graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jules has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Jules MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton Jules practice?
- Dr. Clinton Jules has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Jules practices Internal Medicine near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dania, FL and Coral Gables, FL.