A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Leinweber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Leinweber is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Leinweber, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinweber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Leinweber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Henry Leinweber DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton H. Leinweber practice?
- Dr. Clinton Leinweber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Leinweber practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Oncologists.