A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Leonard, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Leonard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leonard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton J Leonard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton J. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Clinton Leonard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Leonard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.