A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Long, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Long has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Arvin Long MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Long practice?
- Dr. Clinton Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Long practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.