A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Long, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Long has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Arvin Long MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Long practice?
- Dr. Clinton Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Long practices Ophthalmology near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Ophthalmologists.