A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Massey, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Massey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Edward Massey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clinton E. Massey practice?
- Dr. Clinton Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Massey practices Neurological Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.