A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McClanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClanahan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McClanahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McClanahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClanahan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McClanahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clinton McClanahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. McClanahan practice?
- Dr. William McClanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. William McClanahan practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.