A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McClanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClanahan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McClanahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McClanahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClanahan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. McClanahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clinton McClanahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William C. McClanahan practice?
- Dr. William McClanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. William McClanahan practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.