A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Medbery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Medbery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Medbery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medbery has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Amos Medbery MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Medbery practice?
- Dr. Clinton Medbery has 7 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Medbery practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, OK and Stillwater, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Oncologists, and Oklahoma City Radiologists.