A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Medbery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Medbery, Medical Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Medbery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Medbery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medbery has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Amos Medbery MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Medbery practice?
- Dr. Clinton Medbery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Medbery practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Internists, Norman Oncologists, and Norman Radiologists.