A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Medbery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Medbery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Medbery graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medbery has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medbery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Medbery practice?
Dr. Clinton Medbery practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, OK and Stillwater, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Oncologists, and Oklahoma City Radiologists.