A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Merrill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional West Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital Fort Collins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton F Merrill MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton F. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Clinton Merrill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Merrill practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grant, NE.
See Scottsbluff Internists, Scottsbluff Oncologists, and Scottsbluff Hematologists.