A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Merrill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional West Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital Fort Collins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton F Merrill MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton F. Merrill practice?
- Dr. Clinton Merrill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Merrill practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grant, NE.
See Scottsbluff Internists, Scottsbluff Oncologists, and Scottsbluff Hematologists.