inactive

Dr. Clinton Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Portsmouth, NH

November 16th, 2012
Best doc I've ever had
Dr. Miller is one of the most caring docs I've ever had. He is very conservative about surgery, which I appreciate, and believes the body has ability to heal itself if we can be patient and do our exercises. He spent 45 min with me during office visit and followed with me twice by phone. Then he offered to call my pain management doc to expedite my appointment for epidural injection because I was in so much pain. He is amazing.

July 12th, 2012
Dr Miller is an amazing professional. His medical knowledge and his concern for the well being of his patient and surpassed by none that I have met thus far. He took time to listen and then methodically explained the diagnosis. We love this Dr and wish all were as competent and caring.

February 28th, 2012
Great! That's it! He's just great!

August 31st, 2009
I had back pain for several years - pain that seemed to overtake my whole life. I had gone to my primary physician who sent me to physical therapy and after months of no improvements, I was referred to Dr. Miller - a conservative doctor who refers to surgey as the last resort. I woke up from the anesthesia and was so happy to have NO pain at all! It's been several years now since my surgery and I am still in no pain! I would recommend anyone with back pain to visit Dr. Miller.