A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Falciparum Malaria
- Food Poisoning
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Vivax Malaria
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Kenneth Murray MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Clinton K. Murray practice?
- Dr. Clinton Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Murray practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.