A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Falciparum Malaria
- Food Poisoning
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Vivax Malaria
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.