Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Ogolo
Dr. Clinton Ogolo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogolo is affiliated with Helene Fuld Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Saint Francis Community Hospital. Dr. Ogolo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Ogolo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Clinton Ogolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.
Dr. Sivakoti Guda
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Trenton, NJ 0.97 mi17
Dr. Obasi Chukwunenye
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Trenton, NJ 1.32 mi35
Dr. Nilesh Rana
Trenton, NJ 1.32 mi47