A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Ogolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Ogolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Ogolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogolo graduated from University Of Benin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ogolo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton H Ogolo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton H. Ogolo practice?
- Dr. Clinton Ogolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Ogolo practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.