A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Pace, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pace has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Pace MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clinton Pace practice?
- Dr. Clinton Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Pace practices Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.