Learn more about Dr. Clinton Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Pace, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pace has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Pace MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clinton Pace practice?
- Dr. Clinton Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Pace practices Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.