A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Prescott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Prescott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Prescott, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Prescott graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Prescott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Earl Prescott MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton E. Prescott practice?
- Dr. Clinton Prescott has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Prescott practices Dermatology near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Dermatologists.