Dr. Clinton Prescott Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Clinton Prescott Jr?

Mr.

Posted on December 10th, 2016

Dr. Prescott is the best!!! He is knowledgeable, professional and courteous. In addition, he answers all questions and is down to earth. First choice for myself and my wife for all dermatological issues.

Find somewhere else to go!!!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

The worst place to go!!! Find somewhere else to go. Rude staff.

Hurt by rude gang staff~

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Firstly I want to make it clear that Dr. C. Prescott is an excellent doctor, this is my 3rd time seeing him over the last 4 years. The last appointment was fine, but his staff was a little rude. Today's visit was over the top, when I phoned initially for the appointment I asked what the charge would be to remove about 15 small red freckles and was told the charge was based on how many were removed, approximately $150. to $175. dollars for 15 to 20 of them. Today at the appointment t when I checked in I asked what the wait was, the waiting room was full, the lady said 20 to 30 minutes, I said oh I wish I had known I would have waited to come, she responded with we really don't have time to call everyone when the appts. are running late with an attitude, I sat down and waited thinking well maybe she was having a bad day. Then after Dr. Prescott looked at my skin, froze off one small mole, he said this is just a consultation today and you will have to come back, this is not what I was told, I expected to have the red freckles removed today, I was told that I owed $233.00 for the appt. today and was to come back and had to pay half up front for the next appt. for $140.00 I questioned what the fees were for and the girl really gave me an attitude about it, and brought up that I asked about the wait time, this was a different girl and all of the 6 ladies at the front desk were quiet looking at me and starring at me I guess they all chatted about me. It made me so uncomfortable that I told her I changed my mind about coming back. She told me there was no way anyone quoted me on the phone for the treatment, like I made it up, I really felt bad when I left, they treated me like I was doing something wrong to them. I did nothing, I am the customer, I have a right to know what the fees are and how much. Also I think asking a patient to pay up front for services before the next appointment is outrageous, and bad business. This was the worst experience ever, for a very expensive hard earned money moment on my day off. I do wonder why they need 5 girls at the front desk, it seems a bit much, I hate to think that I was singled out because I am not of their nationality, ouch!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I think this Dr. is wonderful,so personable. Down to earth. He explains everything. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist. I think the staff nice also.

Posted on October 14th, 2017