Dr. Clinton Prescott Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 3 reviews

March 6th, 2015
Find somewhere else to go!!!
The worst place to go!!! Find somewhere else to go. Rude staff.

February 10th, 2015
Hurt by rude gang staff~
Firstly I want to make it clear that Dr. C. Prescott is an excellent doctor, this is my 3rd time seeing him over the last 4 years. The last appointment was fine, but his staff was a little rude. Today's visit was over the top, when I phoned initially for the appointment I asked what the charge would be to remove about 15 small red freckles and was told the charge was based on how many were removed, approximately $150. to $175. dollars for 15 to 20 of them. Today at the appointment t when I checked in I asked what the wait was, the waiting room was full, the lady said 20 to 30 minutes, I said oh I wish I had known I would have waited to come, she responded with we really don't have time to call everyone when the appts. are running late with an attitude, I sat down and waited thinking well maybe she was having a bad day. Then after Dr. Prescott looked at my skin, froze off one small mole, he said this is just a consultation today and you will have to come back, this is not what I was told, I expected to have the red freckles removed today, I was told that I owed $233.00 for the appt. today and was to come back and had to pay half up front for the next appt. for $140.00 I questioned what the fees were for and the girl really gave me an attitude about it, and brought up that I asked about the wait time, this was a different girl and all of the 6 ladies at the front desk were quiet looking at me and starring at me I guess they all chatted about me. It made me so uncomfortable that I told her I changed my mind about coming back. She told me there was no way anyone quoted me on the phone for the treatment, like I made it up, I really felt bad when I left, they treated me like I was doing something wrong to them. I did nothing, I am the customer, I have a right to know what the fees are and how much. Also I think asking a patient to pay up front for services before the next appointment is outrageous, and bad business. This was the worst experience ever, for a very expensive hard earned money moment on my day off. I do wonder why they need 5 girls at the front desk, it seems a bit much, I hate to think that I was singled out because I am not of their nationality, ouch!

August 21st, 2012
I think this Dr. is wonderful,so personable. Down to earth. He explains everything. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist. I think the staff nice also.