Dr. Clinton Preston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clinton Preston?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Clinton Preston?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 19th, 2014

Visit with Dr. Preston 8/19 Trios Urgent Care, Kennewick, WA

I have never in my 41 years been treated so poorly by a medical professional as I was today by Dr. Preston. He violated every one of Trios Health's code of conduct and mission statement. I will not go into details but I have filed a formal complaint with Trios Health.

February 17th, 2013

Backroom Politics = Examining Room Failure

I saw this doctor at a St. Vincent's Walk-In clinic in Billings, Montana. Before he came into my examining room, I could hear him speaking about another patient outside of my room and how that patient was a perfect example of how anti-biotics don't work. I was visiting this doctor for various symptoms that may or may not have required anti-biotics depending on the situation. However, this doctor didn't care what my situation was, or how long I was ill, or really what exactly my symptoms were. I explained to him about the over-the-counter meds I had been taking and what the results were at the beginning of the examination. This doctor then examined me and ranted about how anti-biotics don't treat certain things and then he started lecturing me on what to take...only it was the same things I had told him I was taking 5 minutes earlier! I am not a physician and I obviously don't have the background he has, but I thought the idea is to get people well, if it is a cover-all treatment that is required, so-be-it. Cover all the bases. Don't stop short of treating your patients as best you can because of personal politics. Needless to say, 2 hours and some money later, I will have to get a second opinion from someone who (hopefully) treats the patient and skips the politics.

June 18th, 2016