A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Soppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Soppe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soppe
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Soppe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soppe graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Soppe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton John Soppe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clinton J. Soppe practice?
- Dr. Clinton Soppe has 1 office location.
Dr. Clinton Soppe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.