Surgical Specialist

1.0

|  The disease that keeps on giving.  |  show details
May 31st, 2013

They will not answer your questions, they will not be prompt, they will openly lie about billing and yet somehow they will still not validate. I made my appointment for 2, sat in the waiting room for an hour, sat in the patient room for another 30 minutes, saw the doctor for all of 3 minutes. I had multiple injuries I was concerned about and brought my own film. The nurse smugly told me "we only do one at a time". They wouldn't even take the extra 45 seconds to look through the other film. The doctor spent 2.5 of my 3 minutes inching towards the door and couldn't be bothered to answer any of my questions and told me surgery was most likely. He told me to come back for new MRIs. Nothing about what I should do in the meantime, nothing to reassure me that he even knew what he was doing. Then I get the bill. For 3 minutes, I'm being charged $165 because they're owned by the hospital. There was nothing mentioned about this. I even asked when I made the appointment and they said they were a separate entity. I cannot believe anyone would recommend this place. All I can think is that there is some sort of covert alliance going on. I've since seen another doctor, Dr. Raj who took a look at all my problems, answered all my questions, and was very sympathetic too. I imagine if you're some celeb athlete you'll get better treatment but for anyone else avoid, avoid, especially Clinton Soppe. Let's not even talk about their answering service that will never get you to a real person.