A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Turner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Adlai Turner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Turner practice?
- Dr. Clinton Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.