A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clinton A. Turner practice?
Dr. Clinton Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Clint Turner