A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clinton Anderson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Fairmont Comm Hosp, Fairmont, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton W Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Clinton Anderson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Anderson practices Family Medicine near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Mukilteo Primary Care Doctors.