Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Anderson
Dr. Clinton Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with other offices in Monroe, WA and Lynnwood, WA (and 6 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Colby Campus, Fairmont Comm Hosp, Fairmont, Mn and Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Clinton Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.
Dr. William Gould
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Everett, WA 0.01 mi32
Dr. David Erickson
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Everett, WA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Kenneth Kooser
Everett, WA 0.01 mi18