Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clinton Woosley
Dr. Clinton Woosley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in Lamesa, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Woosley is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, North Central Baptist Hospital and South Texas Veterans Health Care System - Kerrville VA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Clinton Woosley has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Clinton Woosley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Prashant Joshi
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Bert Johansson
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Indu Pathak
El Paso, TX 0 mi40