A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clinton Woosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woosley
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Woosley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clinton Woosley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woosley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Woosley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clinton Ross Woosley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clinton R. Woosley practice?
- Dr. Clinton Woosley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clinton Woosley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See El Paso Pediatricians and El Paso Critical Care Practitioners.