Dr. Clinton Zimmerman Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2013
I brought my son in before school started to get refills on his asthma medication. after waiting in the room for over an hour I asked if he had any suggestions regarding my sons anxiety. He said that if I wanted to discuss that I would have to make a separate appointment. I did not feel like he cared at all. Today I brought my daughter in for an appointment. She missed school to be there and I was on my lunch break from work. We we're put into a room and left for over an hour. I went out and asked what was taking so long and was told we were next. next?! I made the appointment for a reason! Anyway we waited for an hour and 45 minutes total. I went to the front desk and said we had to leave. At no time did anyone tell me they were behind and give me the option to reschedule! The lady asked the nurses in the back how much longer. they said 5 minutes. Yeah right. I left in tears. no one called to apologize or ask if my daughter was okay. I called the office manager and was given no regard for what had happened that day. This place was absurd. My daughter still needs to see a doctor. how am I suppose to trust that my daughter is being treated by professionals??

October 23rd, 2012
Unfit practitioner - wait time over 3 hours
In a professional practice, all stakeholders should act with professionalism. My family was dismayed at these aspects: 1. Reception staff, up to 5 members at a time, appeared to be socializing at check-in, during check-in, and at additional times during our visit. 2. The doctor did not act with professionalism. The well-baby survey could have easily been completed online without his assistance and we collaboratively could have discussed the survey diagnositics; rather no time was taken to discuss survey answers and no elaborations of the answers we provided were offered. Additionally, chewing gum has no place in a professional workspace, especially by a doctor. This demonstrated both a lack of professionalism and expresses disdain for his clients. 3. No doctor should ever make his patients wait unclothed in a waiting room for over an hour, make a cavalier entrance without concern for the awaiting patient, and then tell the family they could leave if they didn't like the wait-time, especially with this organization being the monopoly in town. The doctor is unfit in his bedside manner, laziness, and lack of emphathy. very much it was conveyed he was getting paid either way. I am not in any way interested in subjecting my family to these poor practices and will recommend other option for like services.

February 6th, 2011
wonderful dr.would recommend to anyone.

November 2nd, 2015