Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by David B on Oct 23rd, 2015

developed a partial retinal tear earlier in the year. I'd never been there before, but they gave me an appointment for the very next day. I saw Dr. Clio Harper III. The entire process was very hospital-like with different people doing different things to get you ready to see the doctor. With a retinal tear you don't feel it and don't know what's going on. He didn't either yet, but as soon as he came in he immediately put me at ease. He has the kind of manner that makes it seem as if only you exist and that he's your friend. It is in the tone of voice and the way he shakes your hand. His personality is commanding without having to do so and without any arrogance. He explained very nicely about the tear and that it could be fixed immediately, right there in the office and that I'd be able to drive home. Half an hour later, I was walking out the door. I've been in for 2 follow-ups and each time he put me at ease, and it wasn't as if I was ever nervous. He gives you the feeling that he has complete command, meaning knowledge and ability in what he does. I've been to a lot of doctors over my 60 years. He gave me the confidence to give him my trust.

Jan 13th, 2015

For a subspecialty office, Dr. Harper's office is very prompt. I am usually there about 2 hours but the wait is worth it. There aren't many physicians who can do what he does. Excellent bed side manner, always puts me at ease. Love hearing about his mission trips and his children.

by Douglas Stauffer on Jul 4th, 2014

Always amazed at the large number of patients in the waiting area, and Dr. Harper the only doctor in the office, yet the wait is not that long! Super efficient doctor and staff. I feel that my eyes are in good hands with Dr. Harper.

by Mike Maloney on Jun 30th, 2014

I feel most fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Harper for my recent eye surgery. First meeting him is, well, impressive: he is instantly personable, easy to talk with, and straight-to-the-point in terms of what treatment options one has. Best of all, his surgical outcomes with me have been the best. Actually, his entire partner & associate practice (Austin Retina) is welcoming, courteous & friendly.

experience with doctor show details experience with doctor
by Farrell Maxwell on Jun 23rd, 2014

I received excellent care from Dr. Harper. He has responded quickly to conditions which required immediate attention. He was recommended highly by his colleague in Ophthamology.

Excellent Retina Specialist show details Excellent Retina Specialist
by Anonymous on Apr 30th, 2014

Dr. Harper is a great retina specialist who is the expert in his field. He is very caring and reassuring and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very kind and supportive.

by Linda on Apr 27th, 2014

Dr. Harper is an excellent physician one could not ask for a more caring doctor. His staff is excellent and treats each patient with care and concern and great smiles. One of the Best!

Principal show details Principal
by Charle Singletary on Feb 21st, 2014

Very Good

Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Harper is an excellent doctor!. He is very kind and takes time to answer your questions. I would 100% recommend him to my family and friends.

Dec 10th, 2013

Always a positive experience!

Dec 4th, 2013

Dr Harper is very competent and handled both of my retina detachments (one was an emergency situation) with excellent results.

great physician show details great physician
Oct 11th, 2013

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Harpers for about 10 years now. He has saved her vision with shots for macular degeneration. He is always very pleasant and patient with her. He answers all our questions and puts her at ease. His wait times are very short for a busy doctors office and if he is running behind, he always apologizes. We are very happy with the healthcare Dr. Harper provides.