Dr. Clio Harper III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clio Harper III?

August 30th, 2017

Thorough & super efficient!

Dr. Harper has done an awesome job to help prevent my father in-law from going blind! The best doc in my book at Austin Retina!! My father in-law came to Dr. Harper at a critical point and he has done nothing but wonders to help restore his eyesight. Everyone on Dr. Harper's team is so friendly. My father's visits are always pleasant, efficient and prompt. We are also very thankful he has a clinic in the Round Rock area to care for us when we need him. My family appreciates you Dr. Harper for being so compassionate and for rendering high quality care.

August 26th, 2017

Dr. Harper is knowledgeable and caring. He does good job of asking what tie patient is thinking, feeling and seeing.

April 5th, 2017

Great Doctor and facility

Have been seeing (that's a pun) for two years and would highly recommend. The staff is professional, efficient, and friendly.

July 3rd, 2016

A friend of ours here in Lampasas is having surgery with Dr Harper this week and we just learned today that he is the one doing the procedure. Once we verified it was one in the same that tended to me back in 1997-98 (acute retinal necrosis), we were thrilled for her to have him as well. She is quite nervous and now knowing how FANTASTIC we thought of him, hopefully she will rest easier. We have nothing but praise for Dr Clio Armitiage Harper and his staff - we were thoroughly impressed and would recommend him to any and everyone.

June 16th, 2016

D.O.

I feel fortunate to have Dr. Harper as my Ophthalmologist. I have been under his care since 2010. After all these years, Dr. Harper has consistently strived to provide the best possible treatment. I am not hesitant to recommend him as an Ophthalmologist to see. The entire staff go out of their way to provide first class care.

March 31st, 2016

Dr. Harper did a great job.

October 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor

developed a partial retinal tear earlier in the year. I'd never been there before, but they gave me an appointment for the very next day. I saw Dr. Clio Harper III. The entire process was very hospital-like with different people doing different things to get you ready to see the doctor. With a retinal tear you don't feel it and don't know what's going on. He didn't either yet, but as soon as he came in he immediately put me at ease. He has the kind of manner that makes it seem as if only you exist and that he's your friend. It is in the tone of voice and the way he shakes your hand. His personality is commanding without having to do so and without any arrogance. He explained very nicely about the tear and that it could be fixed immediately, right there in the office and that I'd be able to drive home. Half an hour later, I was walking out the door. I've been in for 2 follow-ups and each time he put me at ease, and it wasn't as if I was ever nervous. He gives you the feeling that he has complete command, meaning knowledge and ability in what he does. I've been to a lot of doctors over my 60+ years. He gave me the confidence to give him my trust.

January 13th, 2015

For a subspecialty office, Dr. Harper's office is very prompt. I am usually there about 2 hours but the wait is worth it. There aren't many physicians who can do what he does. Excellent bed side manner, always puts me at ease. Love hearing about his mission trips and his children.

July 5th, 2014

Always amazed at the large number of patients in the waiting area, and Dr. Harper the only doctor in the office, yet the wait is not that long! Super efficient doctor and staff. I feel that my eyes are in good hands with Dr. Harper.

June 30th, 2014

I feel most fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Harper for my recent eye surgery. First meeting him is, well, impressive: he is instantly personable, easy to talk with, and straight-to-the-point in terms of what treatment options one has. Best of all, his surgical outcomes with me have been the best. Actually, his entire partner & associate practice (Austin Retina) is welcoming, courteous & friendly.

June 24th, 2014

experience with doctor

I received excellent care from Dr. Harper. He has responded quickly to conditions which required immediate attention. He was recommended highly by his colleague in Ophthamology .

April 30th, 2014

Excellent Retina Specialist

Dr. Harper is a great retina specialist who is the expert in his field. He is very caring and reassuring and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very kind and supportive.