A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clive Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clive Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clive Daniels, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Daniels has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clive G Daniels MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clive G. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Clive Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Clive Daniels practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians and Mansfield Adolescent Specialists.