A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clive Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clive Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clive Daniels, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Daniels has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clive G Daniels MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clive G. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Clive Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Clive Daniels practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Pediatricians.