A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clive Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clive Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clive Liu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clive Maopang Liu MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Clive M. Liu practice?
- Dr. Clive Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Clive Liu practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.