A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clive Rosendorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosendorff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosendorff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosendorff graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosendorff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clive Rosendorff MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clive Rosendorff practice?
- Dr. Clive Rosendorff has 1 office location.
Dr. Clive Rosendorff practices Adult Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.