A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clive Rosendorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosendorff
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rosendorff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosendorff graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosendorff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clive Rosendorff MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clive Rosendorff practice?
- Dr. Clive Rosendorff has 1 office location.
Dr. Clive Rosendorff practices Adult Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.