A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clive Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clive Sell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clive Sell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clive Hamilton Sell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clive H. Sell practice?
- Dr. Clive Sell has 15 office locations.
Dr. Clive Sell practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.