Many thanks to Dr. Zent show details Many thanks to Dr. Zent
by Renata on Jul 29th, 2011

First saw Dr.Zent in 2003 at the Mayo Clinic.His skill, knowledge, care, attention to detail, and warm caring personality are the best.He explains everything in detail and gives you lots of health advice. He takes care of you like you were his son or daughter.Still see him today for follow-up care.He is one of the nicest people you will meet this side of heaven.In short, he saved my life.I am eternally grateful to him.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Apr 27th, 2011

I have been to the Mayo in Mn twice to see Dr. Zent. He is by far the best Dr. that a patient could have.Thank you Dr. Zent and Team

Quality Life For Five Years. show details Quality Life For Five Years.
by Donna Fjelstad, Pierre, SD on Jun 12th, 2010

At age 66 in 2005, I was diagnosed by Dr. Zent with Aplastic Anemia. This was after several months of seeking a diagnosis at other places. I have had two ATG treatments, one in 2005 and one in 2008. I see Dr. Zent every two or three months. My quality of life is excellent. I have directed and performed in theatre in several locations, have driven the Alcan Highway to Alaska, give keynote speeches to conventions and large groups and am currently running for the South Dakota Senate. Dr. Zent's care is key to the quality of my life.

Best CLL Doc on the Planet show details Best CLL Doc on the Planet
May 2nd, 2010

Dr. Zent is the best CLL doctor on the planet. You will not find a doctor with better bedside manner!