A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orquiza
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Orquiza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Orquiza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orquiza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clodualdo Soriano Orquiza MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clodualdo S. Orquiza practice?
- Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza has 1 office location.
Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza practices Otolaryngology near Linwood, NJ.
See Linwood Otolaryngologists.