A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orquiza
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orquiza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Orquiza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orquiza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clodualdo Soriano Orquiza MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Clodualdo S. Orquiza practice?
- Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza practices Otolaryngology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, NJ.
See Linwood Otolaryngologists.