Otolaryngologists

2106 New Rd
Ste C9
Linwood, NJ 08221
609-927-8881
Locations and availability (2)

|  Absolutely the BEST ENT Surgeon in New Jersey  |  show details
by M. Coulter, Psy.S. on Sep 25th, 2014

Dr. Orquiza is very precise with your ENT needs--after initial assessments and the CT scans/MRI scans, he knows what may resolve your ongoing issues. Neat & very careful surgeon, operated on me twice and I have much less sinus infections as a result. Warm, caring, very friendly as well. The Absolute Best ENT surgeon I have ever worked with.

|  Wonderful, excellent doctor  |  show details
by JC on Apr 18th, 2014

Between my 2 young sons ages 1 & 4, I've been to Dr. Orquiza about 3 times and I just want to say that he has been wonderful with them. He is professional, courteous, and an excellent doctor. I wish he could be our pediatrician! His nurse is just as wonderful as well!

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Orqiza is very friendly, professional, polite and very interested in who you are as a person. He did my surgery a number of years ago, was at my bedside immediately before surgery and when I woke up. Returns phone calls etc

|  Dr. Orquiza  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2010

I've never been more impressed with a medical professional. Dr. Orquiza is very patient, personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely listens to your concerns and responds in a direct, comprehensive manner. You never feel rushed.