Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

AN EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN show details AN EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN
by MARC L FELDMAN on May 10th, 2015

A totally "Professional" and caring doctor who goes out his way to reassure his. Patients

5 stars show details 5 stars
by Barb K on Jan 23rd, 2015

I tell everyone I know to go see Dr Orquiza for any or all ENT issues. Dr Orquiza and his staff have helped me, my family and many of my friends. 5 stars in all areas of care. Barb K.

Absolutely the BEST ENT Surgeon in New Jersey show details Absolutely the BEST ENT Surgeon in New Jersey
by M. Coulter, Psy.S. on Sep 25th, 2014

Dr. Orquiza is very precise with your ENT needs--after initial assessments and the CT scans/MRI scans, he knows what may resolve your ongoing issues. Neat & very careful surgeon, operated on me twice and I have much less sinus infections as a result. Warm, caring, very friendly as well. The Absolute Best ENT surgeon I have ever worked with.

Wonderful, excellent doctor show details Wonderful, excellent doctor
by JC on Apr 18th, 2014

Between my 2 young sons ages 1 & 4, I've been to Dr. Orquiza about 3 times and I just want to say that he has been wonderful with them. He is professional, courteous, and an excellent doctor. I wish he could be our pediatrician! His nurse is just as wonderful as well!

Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr Orqiza is very friendly, professional, polite and very interested in who you are as a person. He did my surgery a number of years ago, was at my bedside immediately before surgery and when I woke up. Returns phone calls etc

Dr. Orquiza show details Dr. Orquiza
Nov 27th, 2010

I've never been more impressed with a medical professional. Dr. Orquiza is very patient, personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely listens to your concerns and responds in a direct, comprehensive manner. You never feel rushed.