Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Clodualdo Orquiza?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017

I have complete confidence in Dr.Orquiza.He performed sinus surgury and all went well.No more sinus headaches or infections.The Dr. and staff are always professional and friendly .

August 5th, 2016

Quack can not diagonse you.

he said my problem was TMJ gave me muscle relaxers. That did not solve my Sinus problem. Gave me steroids which made me sicker and my glands swell. referred me to an infectious disease doctor who refused to take me on as a patient.

July 30th, 2015

Kind and competent

We had some minor complications after a surgery he had performed, and he made himself available to our family, he and his staff called to check on us after the surgery center had already done so, and he called for follow-up visits to ensure that healing was occurring as it should. All is well, and we love his playful demeanor while remaining sober about the medical concerns.

May 10th, 2015

AN EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN

A totally "Professional" and caring doctor who goes out his way to reassure his. Patients

January 23rd, 2015

5 + stars

I tell everyone I know to go see Dr Orquiza for any or all ENT issues. Dr Orquiza and his staff have helped me, my family and many of my friends. 5 + stars in all areas of care. Barb K.

September 25th, 2014

Absolutely the BEST ENT Surgeon in New Jersey

Dr. Orquiza is very precise with your ENT needs--after initial assessments and the CT scans/MRI scans, he knows what may resolve your ongoing issues. Neat & very careful surgeon, operated on me twice and I have much less sinus infections as a result. Warm, caring, very friendly as well. The Absolute Best ENT surgeon I have ever worked with.

April 18th, 2014

Wonderful, excellent doctor

Between my 2 young sons ages 1 & 4, I've been to Dr. Orquiza about 3 times and I just want to say that he has been wonderful with them. He is professional, courteous, and an excellent doctor. I wish he could be our pediatrician! His nurse is just as wonderful as well!

October 22nd, 2012

Dr Orqiza is very friendly, professional, polite and very interested in who you are as a person. He did my surgery a number of years ago, was at my bedside immediately before surgery and when I woke up. Returns phone calls etc

November 28th, 2010

Dr. Orquiza

I've never been more impressed with a medical professional. Dr. Orquiza is very patient, personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely listens to your concerns and responds in a direct, comprehensive manner. You never feel rushed.

April 8th, 2016