A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clough Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clough Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clough Shelton, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clough Shelton FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Clough Shelton practice?
- Dr. Clough Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clough Shelton practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.