A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clough Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clough Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clough Shelton, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clough Shelton FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Clough Shelton practice?
- Dr. Clough Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clough Shelton practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.