A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clough Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clough Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clough Shelton, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shelton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clough Shelton practice?
Dr. Clough Shelton practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.