Dr. Clough Shelton MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Salt Lake City, UT

September 30th, 2015
Excellent doctor in Everyway
Excellent Docto in everyway! His superb knowledge coupled with caring and great bedside manner make him an excellent Doctor.

December 15th, 2011
Long Waits
Dr Shelton has vast experience and is well thought of, but his bedside manner is lacking. I have been a patient many times in the U of U office and have always waited longer than an hour. Set aside a lot of time for an appointment.

August 31st, 2011
Very good
he is great would highly highly recommend him.

October 12th, 2010
I was diagnosed with Menier's Disease by my ENT in St. George who called Dr. Shelton for consultation and an appt. Because my vertigo was so severe Dr. Shelton immediately had me begin Prednisone which brought an immediate relief. As soon as I could get in to see Dr. Shelton he confirmed my diagnosis ans was very clear on my options. He answered all of my questions and concerns and left the final decision up to me. There was no pressure to do one procedure or another, which I really appreciated. When I did decide on the endolymphatic shunt he seemed to feel this was the best choice so I felt a lot of anxiety melt away! He was very kind and understanding and patient with all of my questions. The insurance person in his office was incredibly helpful in taking care of the insurance issues that arose. They whole staff was fabulous and I would go back if the need ever arose again...hopefully it won't!

October 22nd, 2009
Excellent Dr
My husband had a surgery in Idaho which did not work out so they referred us to Dr. Shelton. He performed the same surgery and my husband has been doing great since then. My Dr in Idaho strongly recommends Dr Shelton. Both my husband and my daughter have problems with their ears and I wouldnt go with anyone else. I will drive all the way to UT to see Dr. Shelton.

March 3rd, 2008
Outstanding Doctor
Over the years I have had the opportunity to visit several doctors. They are similar to mechanics in that some are good and some are not so good. I took my wife to Dr. Shelton a few years ago. He is a great Doctor. His examination for thorough and his diagnosis was spot on. He prescribed two different medications, one of which was actually a recipe for the pharmacist. I would consider him to be a great doctor.