A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cloyce Stetson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cloyce Stetson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cloyce Stetson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stetson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stetson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cloyce L Stetson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Cloyce L. Stetson practice?
- Dr. Cloyce Stetson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cloyce Stetson practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Dermatologists.