A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyatt James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyatt James, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. James has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyatt Wendell James MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Clyatt W. James practice?
- Dr. Clyatt James has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyatt James practices Anesthesiology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Anesthesiologists.