A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clyde Ball MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Ball practice?
- Dr. William Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ball practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Primary Care Doctors.