A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Ball practice?
Dr. William Ball practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Corcoran Family Physicians.