A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clyde Ball MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Ball practice?
- Dr. William Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ball practices Family Medicine near Corcoran, CA.
See Corcoran Primary Care Doctors.