A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Barker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Barker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prediabetic State
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Barker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde F Barker MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clyde F. Barker practice?
- Dr. Clyde Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Barker practices Surgery near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.