A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Barker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prediabetic State
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Barker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde F Barker MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Clyde F. Barker practice?
- Dr. Clyde Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Barker practices Surgery near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.