A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Barker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prediabetic State
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Barker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Clyde F. Barker practice?
Dr. Clyde Barker practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.