A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Bench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Bench is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Bench, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bench graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bench has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Jardine Bench MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde J. Bench practice?
- Dr. Clyde Bench has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Bench practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.