Learn more about Dr. Clyde Bench:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Bench is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bench
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bench Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Bench, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bench graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bench has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Jardine Bench MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Clyde J. Bench practice?
- Dr. Clyde Bench has 1 office location.
Dr. Clyde Bench practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.