Clyde J Bench MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 14th, 2011
Was Very Impressed
I have a very complicated medical history...doctors do not yet know exactly what is wrong. I had s different neurologists tell me that I needed a good Rheumatologist. Being that there is a shortage of Rheumatologists in Utah I have had a very difficult time getting in to see one. I first went to see a different Rheumatologist and (no joke)my first new patient appointment I was in his exam room for 5 minutes! Basically said to me "I've reviewed your records and this is not a rheumatology issue." Then he sent me on my way. My Mom needed a Rheumatologist for severe arthritis. We found Dr. Bench. I went with her to her new patient appointment and we were SOOO impressed. I told him what I am now typing and a bit of my medical issues, and he said to me, "if you can get a referral I would be happy to see you!" He did a VERY thorough exam on my mom and spent about an hour examining her and going over her history. He was very kind and professional. We truly felt like he listened and cared about my mom. We don't know yet about his diagnosis being that we only have been to him once. But, he said to us come back in a week to followup with him so he can go over test results. We were also EXTREMELY impressed that as a new patient they were able to get is in to see him in as little as a month, and me that are getting me in in less then 2 weeks!!! All of the other Rheumatologists were saying that they were about 4 to 6 months out wait time.