Dr. Clyde Calhoun Jr Is this you?

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr. Calhoun is the best OB GYN that I have ever seen. He takes the time to talk with me and he knows his stuff!

I've been with Dr. Calhoun for over 15 years he's wonderful

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I had a different doctor and was having a problem that nobody could figure out. Had gone to 10 different OBs. My sister recommended Dr. Calhoun and he knew right away what the problem was and I've been fine since. He is always spot on. Has kept me healthy, happy and cares about your well being. Could not ask for better. Staff is as considerate as he is. Don't know what I will do when he retires.

Great practice

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I saw Dr. Calhoun for a THIRD opinion. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate, and a good enough doctor to tell me that to treat my problem, I need to see another doctor who is an expert in this area. It's not often a doctor will admit he is not an expert at something and I really appreciate this, especially where my health is concerned. I have now switched to Dr. Calhoun as my primary GYN.

Dr Clyde Calhoun

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Calhoun for over 30 years. Throughout the years, Dr. Calhoun has provided outstanding medical service. He is professional, considerate, conversational and up to date on medical issues/technology. Dr. Calhoun always completes his exam and then meets with me in his office to review the examination, answer questions etc.I highly recommend Dr Calhoun.

Posted on August 11th, 2009

I have been seeing Calhoun for 15 years and love him. He knows what he is doing and is a very nice person.

Posted on July 28th, 2016