A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clyde Dos Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clyde Dos Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clyde Dos Santos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dos Santos graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dos Santos has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clyde Joseph Dos Santos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Clyde J. Dos Santos practice?
- Dr. Clyde Dos Santos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Clyde Dos Santos practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Pulmonologists, and Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners.