Dr. Clyde Ellis Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Clyde Ellis Jr?

Sorry excuse for a doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

This man turned a colonoscopy into a near death experience for my mother. He should not be allowed around another human being in his life. Thank God we found another surgeon to fix the foul up he caused to her. A seventy year old woman is still fighting for her life from the damage he caused. She has spent over a month in the intensive care unit and we have nearly list her several times. After puncturing her bowel, he left her on the table for an hour and half with feces running into her abdomen. I feel like he intentionally harmed her because he was informed we had a family surgeon and his God complex and arrogance caused him to harm her in the most horrible way. Please never allow this monster to touch anyone you love.

blessing

Posted on December 31st, 2015

This man saved my life years ago I will never forget his name or face he did not give up on me .I am still thankfull I meet him years later if I needed surgury again he would be the doc for the job

Posted on April 11th, 2015

This Doctor is A JOKE... My Husband all most died. The surgery he did was not good. had to see another doctor to fix his mistakes!!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

my husband had Dr, Ellis. not happy he didn't do surgery right had problems had to find another dr

Posted on September 13th, 2012

This man saved me after another surgeon messed me up and abandoned me. Yes, he is different. But he knows his stuff. Thank you forever, Dr. Ellis.

Stay Away

Posted on April 10th, 2012

without getting into detail let me just say I would'nt recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. He is uncaring,and not involved in your care. This "doctor" was discharging me from hospital while I was infected,gangrenous,if it was not for another doctor taking over my care I would have been sent home to die. Another doctor told me I was so bad that,if sent home I would have died within three days. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. I cannot believe he is allowed to practice!

uninvolved

Posted on December 19th, 2011

do not go to this dr. he is uninvolved in your treatment. he delegates most everything to his staff, talks about you to the staff while you are in the room, like you are not there. makes medical decisions without talking to you about your symptoms only speaking to third parties. I was desperate and made a mistake. I am sorry that he preyed on me.

Posted on May 19th, 2017